How do I get started?
- Just click the Sign Up Now button on the right side of your screen. Fill up the form to create an account.
- Once you have successfully created an account, you can now click Sign In and you can chat or call one of our remote technicians and ask for technical support.
As a member, how can I request for technical support?
- Just login to your account and click the Request for Support tab. The chat box will appear where you can simply type "help". Alternatively, you can also click the Call Me on Skype to talk with one of our remote technicians.
How do I ensure the privacy of the data in my PC?
- We value and respect our clients' privacy, therefore we maintain confidentiality of information.
- We are not capable of accessing your computer without your permission.
- Security relevant functions like file transfer require additional, manual confirmation from you.
- You may also watch while we troubleshoot your computer.You may override the remote technician anytime you want.
Does your remote PC support service guarantee data security and privacy compared if I bring my PC to the repair shop?
- Yes, remote PC support is more secure than bringing your PC to a repair shop. With our service, you can easily monitor what the technicians are doing. Whereas, if you bring your PC to the repair shop, you will have to leave your PC for a few days or even weeks which you don't have any control and your data is more exposed.